Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices & Law
Sales Terms and Agreement, Refund Policy and Student Requirements:
- These policies are for the 63-Hour Real Estate Pre-License Course of all course being provided by The Society Real Estate School, LLC.
- Class fee Covers classroom hours and 1 set of materials, mentioned above. Class fee must be paid in full at least 3 days prior to class start date. Student must pay for any replacement of materials.
- Class Repeats: FREC rules states that students who fail a class exam must wait at least 30 days before taking the exam again. If a student fails to take the exam once again, he/she must repeat the entire course and document all 63 hours again.
- Students looking to review may sit in the next class schedule as long as space is available. Review students are expected to not participate in class discussions to not affect the learning curve of the new students.
- During class exams instructor may walk around and any student found cheating on an exam will be dispatched from class with no credit and no refund. As well as all incidents of cheating will be reported to DBPR/FREC.
- As per FREC rule, recruiting for employment opportunities for any real estate brokerage firm must be accomplished outside the prescribed classroom instructional time. Noncompliance should be reported to the Commission.
- REFUND POLICY: – Refunds will be provided if requested within 7 days prior to first day of class. If materials were picked up prior to class, they must be returned in brand new condition, otherwise the cost of material will be deducted from refund. Reschedule may be requested prior to the first day of class. Rescheduling will provide the credit for 2 years from date of payment. If student is a NO-SHOW to the first day without 7 day notice then you give up a right to a refund, but we will provide you non-transferable credit toward the course for 2 years.