2 weeks (
Prices are for a limited time! Sign up Now / (2 Weeks)
Sign up now for our Pre-License Broker class. The Society Real Estate School is also now offering tutoring services for those that require a little more help to pass the State Exams for both Sales and Broker Licensing: You can see the availability at FloridaRealEstateTutor.com
Sales Associates in the State of Florida with at least 2 years experience are eligible to obtain a Florida Broker’s License. Our 72 hour Broker Pre-License course offers students all the required learning material as well as the teachings of real estate laws, principles, practice and math utilized in your real estate career. Class is taught by a practicing, experienced real estate Broker/Instructor with over 23 years in the business whose main objective is to not only help you pass a class, but also provide practical, real-world instruction in an enjoyable and interactive manner.
The classes are visual in nature by way of large screen powerpoint presentation as well as hands-on methods to maximize the students learning experience. The ample classroom fits 30+ students comfortably, with sizable work space to further heighten the students experience.
Included in the package:
Florida Real Estate Broker Guide
(Updated annually, this new edition provides students with the latest developments in Florida real estate law and practice.)
You as the student may return to class for 2 years at no charge for class or State exam review
- 2 years experience as an active Sales Associate
- Must complete and pass a state approved 72-hour Broker Pre-License course.
- Must pass State sanctioned 100 question exam at end of course
- File the application with DBPR & New Fingerprints
- Take the Broker State Exam and pass with a 75% or higher
Class Hours and Dates:
Only 2 WEEKS
Mon / Tues / Thurs / Fri from 10am-5pm for 2 weeks
No Class on Wednesday
For Application and Fingerprints
- Online Sales Associate Application CLICK HERE: My Florida License (or print application) $83.75 (On average the application can take from 2-6 weeks for the state to process and approve)
- 1st – Fingerprinting location is through FIELDPRINT Website
- Online at http://www.fieldprintflorida.com/
- Located near school at UPS Store (Town & Country Mall)
- Schedule State Exam Online click: Pearson Vue State Exam
- Before you can take your state exam, you must pass the class exam and state must approve your application for licensure. A completion slip/certificate will be provided to you at completion of your class course/exam as proof to Pearson Vue at day of state exam.
2 weeks – 72Hr Broker Pre-License Course
$560.00 For a limited time!
Classes for 2023
February 20th – March 3rd