Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices & Law, 42nd Edition
Sales Terms and Agreement, Refund Policy and Student Requirements:
- These policies are for the 63-Hour Real Estate Pre-License Course of all course being provided by The Society Real Estate School, LLC.
- $349.00 Class fee Covers classroom hours and 1 set of materials, mentioned above. Class fee must be paid in full at least 3 days prior to class start date. Student must pay for any replacement of materials.
- Class Repeats: FREC rules states that students who fail a class exam must wait at least 30 days before taking the exam again. If a student fails to take the exam once again, he/she must repeat the entire course and document all 63 hours again.
- Students looking to review may sit in the next class schedule as long as space is available. Review students are expected to not participate in class discussions to not affect the learning curve of the new students.
- During class exams instructor may walk around and any student found cheating on an exam will be dispatched from class with no credit and no refund. As well as all incidents of cheating will be reported to DBPR/FREC.
- As per FREC rule, recruiting for employment opportunities for any real estate brokerage firm must be accomplished outside the prescribed classroom instructional time. Noncompliance should be reported to the Commission.
- REFUND & CANCELLATION: – Refunds will only be given if stated you want out, prior to the end of the 1st (4Hours) of class. All materials must be returned in brand new condition with no (writing, highlighting, etc.) if not the cost of material will be deducted from refund. The Society Real Estate School will not charge a cancellation fee if student needs to cancel or re-schedule at least 24 hours prior to the start of class. If you do not show up to class without 24 hours notice then you give up right to a refund, but we may provide you credit towards the class for 2 years.