Included in the package:
Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices & Law, 41st Edition.
This manual sets the standard for real estate education in Florida. Updated annually, this new edition provides students with the latest developments in Florida real estate law and practice.
All students may return to class for 2 years at no charge for class or state exam review.
Join a CRAM course prior to your state exam. Our CRAM Course is an intensive review of all the class material for Sales Associates preparing to take the Florida Estate Exam.
- $30.00 for Society students.
- $99.00 for Non-Society students.
You can sign up once date is set. If you are wanting to join our CRAM but were not a Society Student you may at $99.00
Class Hours and Dates:
Monday / Wednesday / Thursday from 6pm – 9:30pm
Last weekend of the class Saturday – Sunday from 9am – 5pm
Classes for 2020
- March 9th – April 5th
- April 13th – May 10th
- May 11th – May 29th (3 week course Monday-Thursday & Exam on Last Friday 29th)
- June 8th – July 6th (Exam will be July 6th Monday due to July 4 weekend no Sat/Sun)
- July 13th – August 9th
- August 17th – September 13th
- September 21st – October 18th
- October 19th – November 15th
- November 16th – December 13th